Saturday, May 21, 2016

Lipsticks Haul ♥


Been craving for berry-ish lipsticks during my pregnancy...
Mengidam, boleh? :p

One, is always not enough, for me... 
Bought one after another whenever i'm hitting the mall, sampai puas hati... :p 

 Make-up haul for past months...

Been using M.A.C. Studio Perfect SPF 15 Foundation since past few years and still loving it!!!


Craving by M.A.C.

Well, MAC is always my most favourite lipstick brand... So when i need a new color, i will be heading to MAC store, last, 'cause i know i'm gonna found something there...

After considering Captive, Plumful & Craving, finally this is the color i was looking for!


NARS Lip Pencil in Cruella

I really in love with this color! Went to NARS Pavillion and started to browse their lipsticks before a NARS staff approached me... 
Told her i want berries color and she kept on taking out a reddish sticks, while in my mind, berries is more to purple...

However, I finally settled for this Lip Pencil in Cruella! (dont mind anymore lah red or purple!) :p

Really loving the texture and the color! Worn it on my anniversary dinner...
Stay tuned for the OOTD post for clearer view of this lipstick color!


L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Star Red Pure Rouge Freida Pinto 

Whenever i entered any drugstore, mula lah, pusing satu kedai...
Saw this lipstick and in love with the color and the price!
Choosed Pure Rouge Freida Pinto and still thinking to get the Aishwarya Rai & Blake Lively colors!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment