Thursday, September 3, 2015

My Wedding Story : The Henna Design


Regarding the henna, it comes as a package with the boutique that made my dais.
As i see many designs in the catalogue provided, i would only prefer a simple floral design...
i really love to keep everything simple...








So the night before the akad nikah ceremony, this kakak came over to my house and draw the design that i've selected. And that night, i have to sleep so gently and carefully to ensure that the inai wont become messy. I slept with my bridesmaids that night anyway, we didnt sleep on the bed since i've already changed the bedsheet so i asked then to sleep on the floor, with me,,, hahahahaha, sorry girls! :p
(takpe esoknya u girls tido selesa sikit dekat hotel kan!) 

That night, habis my henna become messy and terculik2 dekat bedsheet...
Biasalah gadis lemah lembut memang macam tu...

So this is the outcome of the design that i've chosen...
The same design was applied to my leg as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment