Saturday, August 6, 2016

My Wedding Story : Reception Overview

23.05.2015

Early in the morning of the Reception day, I woke up (alone) and started to get ready, shower and all...
I must be ready by 10am + before the makeup artist arrived.

My makeup for today is done by Daniel from DD Bridal (the makeup is included in the package we took). By looking at my dress, he started to paint my face without I knowing what kind of look  he gonna do. I can't deny that at first i was quite afraid of the result of the makeup, i just built my confidence by looking at all the makeup brands they used. They were using Chanel, Nars etc. I totally underestimated them, when i saw the makeup, i couldn't be happier, for me, the makeup is really classy... Love the nude touch he did on my face.



On the other hand, Fiq from DD Bridal as well were helping Izzat to get ready with his sampin & tanjak and so on...




We were supposed to enter the hall for the reception ceremony after Zuhur.That's how it is in Johor...
So while waiting, our photograher came over and we took a few photos inside the room.
Yeah, memang patut, penat beli langsir baru & bunga tau! Bukan I yang beli anyway :pp






So this is how it looks like in the dewan upon our arrival...
Actually everything were all set by 10am 'cause the guest started to arrived at 10++, my parents got shocked also... Lucky that the foods are ready... 





My flower girls (and boy) are waiting for my arrival, their beloved aunty :)




Mirrah and Zul served as our best man and maid of honor for that day... 


So we entered the hall lead by our flower girls(Amni & Adni) and boy(Ikhwan)...


Amni got angry when there is another girl tried to steal her rose petal... 

And we sat on the dais for a while, and then headed for our makan berdamai session where the bride and groom gonna eat with the grooms family (since this is the bride sides' reception).
Izzat and I can't even eat properly 'cause we're too busy taking photos with the guests and we were always been asked by the photographer to give this pose that pose... 
Well, macam tu lah jadi pengantin ye dok?!





While 'enjoying' the foods, i can see our solemnization video (which was recorded and edited by our videographer yesterday) being played on the screen... heeee, maluuu...

And after finish eating, straight goes to the next event which is cutting cake ceremony...
And then photography session with eveeeeryyyyy guests that wanted to take photo with us...






Starting with groom sides family members 'cause we don't want to waste more time...
And then our friends, and last but not least bride sides' family... And we headed for an outdoor photography sesh around 5pm+...
I could see quite a number of my friends were there, i was so so so glad that they came from far just to attend my wedding... 

Thank u so much Intan and her friends, Zaris, Tika, Iffah, Raf, Ratna & her now fiance, Shazi, Zafran, Muiz & Athi, Izza & Mus who came from JB, my SRM brother Amir and his friend Iskandar and also our SRM lecturer Mr Hazimin who came along with his wife and kids... :)

Thank u so much!!! And last but not least, Izzat and I couldn't be more thankful for having friends like u guys and girls who spent a lot of ur times for our day... 
Much much much much love goes to Mirrah, Ezza, Gee, Syaliza, Nadiah, Zul, Farid, Adin, Qayum, Acap!
Thanks... ♥♥♥

At least my last minute photobooth is not useless there... 

Muiz and Athi


(From left) Zafran, Gee, Syaliza, Shazni, Ratna, Mirrah, Ezza 

Intan and her friends from KL

Mr Hazimin and his family

Iffah, Raf, Tika, Zaris & Nadiah

Mus and Izza (soon to be Mr and Mrs :p)

With my beloved nieces and nephews, we love 'em!  

And I couldnt be more thankful for having all the helps from our family...
They means the world to me... 

And by that, i finished all the reviews and post for my wedding held in Segamat, Johor. 









No comments:

Post a Comment