Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Iftar Story : Family buffet


Salam ramadhan, all...

my family usually not prefer to have ramadhan buffet anywhere, especially here in KL, 'cause, 1. eating buffet need a lot of times and we cant afford to eat that much before maghrib takut2 berlaku apa2 yang tidak diingini, hahaha... 2. it too overated, yeah, the hotels and restaurants usually charge extremely high price during ramadhan... well, time2 macam ni boleh untung lebih, ye dok? 3. we dont want to missed too much terawih, 'cause sometimes we are not able to go for a more solid reason...


But Riverside PWTC doesnt dissapoint! The price is quite reasonable as compare to other places and the foods was delicious! and varieties... 260 dishes if i'm not mistaken...



The chili mussel is my favourite!!! The buttered prawn as well...
My another favourite is their Asparagus soup, and grilled lamb, and tandoori lamb, and apple crumble, and pasta, and the list goes on...



These are my brother's... I tak amik nasi...
Konon2 sangat...



That's the asparagus soup i was talking about... 



mi sup... it mama's




Ok this is my brother, and yang bawa pinggan tingkat2 kat belakang tu is not my father... :p tapi my father will do the same i think... :p hehe... 

Loving all the foods there, good job, chefs! 
Alhamdulillah for everything ;) 








No comments:

Post a Comment