Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Salam Ramadhan 2013/1434H




Assalamualaikum...
Ok first thing first the picture above is from google, always... :p
But i meant the words up there ok!

It just, from the bottom of my heart, i wanna wish each and every muslim a very happy Ramadhan (especially to my family, my special someone, my friends and my blog readers...)

Celebrate it! Be happy about it, sebab setiap amal ibadah kita, pahalanya berlipat2 ganda!
Even study, or bekerja, tukar niat sikit, niat kerana allah, insyaallah, it will be meaningful then... i know it hard i know, coz sometimes we forgot, but lets try...
Lets dekatkan diri dengan Allah, in any way...

Lastly, be grateful & helpful not only during this month, but always be... 


p/s : i hope and i pray all the muslim yang ditindas, be strong out there, and i hope there's always hands to help 'em...








4 comments: