Sunday, July 29, 2012

I loved her first



24th of July is my papa's birthday... (motif sangat kan birthday bapak, post gambar ice-cream)...Well, we celebrated it together...

Anyway, i just wanted to say, thank u so much papa for completely complete my life and making my life perfecto! :D Thank u for making my life so complete, i never lack of love, money, foods, minyak kereta (ehehe), top up untuk touch n go #eh #eh , lari topic ni...

He is the man that love me the most... i was her little girl, but a slightly stubborn lil girl, and now i'm grown up already oh wow so fast!

Because i inherit him the most, i goes against him the most...
Accounting was not my first choice, but he's so clever, he developed the interest, he asked me to take prinsip perakaunan during form 4, i get A1 by only attending tuition once a week (chinese school is like that one! :p) he cheated my mind (eh not that bad la), n i feels like, eh, i'm in love, with accounting... Yeah, imagine if i took Law, yeah i wanted to take law, haha, pemalas nak mati suka ponteng class mcm i ni amik law? xde harapan nak pass la gamaknye! :p So, now what?! yes accounting is the BEST thing for me! I'm serious...! Professional yet, i can still dress up! eh!!! :p

Then, he do not allowed me to work, so i never work, but i go get myself a job, as personal tutor, hee, and i tried to do this and that business, that's not consider as working right!!! ;p it not that i need money so badly, it just i am sooo independent wannabe, i need a proof that i'm a grown up, coz i thought that he wont let me go...

but AS TIMES GOES BY, he actually letting me go, letting me be independent slowly... I never knew what are the things circulating in his mind, what he thought but he arranged my life so perfectly...

He sent me to chinese school, it very difficult back then for a kid, pure malay kid, to learn a strange language,  but now, i need to thank him maybe? for forcing me to take Chinese language even for my SPM examination! ;p Sekolah agama pulak, i cried, once, i think, i cried coz i dont want to go to school, die babab/rotan i! hahaha! nakal betul anak perempuan die, ke laut sangat i ni kan!... i'm so stubborn, unlike my adik...

This year my papa turned firty-tetttt! Rahsiaaa :p Tua ke? :p ntah la... :p So, that's mean, his daughter and son also grown up already! No nakal2! :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think one day he might wanna tell someone all this... This is one of my favourite song, coz it sound so much like my papa :p Please listen :) I dont know who, in the future, but that person have to understand that, he love me first!


And as always, i'm forever ur girl, ur only girl, papa :) I love you!

p/s : crying while typing this! ;(










No comments:

Post a Comment