Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The song of my first love

"I can kiss away the pain,
I will stand by you forever,

You can take my breath away,

I can be your hero...
"

Up there is some part of the song, and this is the song, which could take my breath away...
Why this song could remind me of my, first love?! Well, he sang this song to me, and i can hardly bear it, i wish he is Enrique, but what can i do, he is just a guy with a bad voice, poor showmanship, low eye contact... So, can u see how in love i am with my that first love...? because i try to tahan not to muntah~ sigh~

I don't want to get cheesy, but i HAVE TO enter that cheesy part, a lil bit, otherwise my post won't be that outstanding, right! :p
When i heard this song on the radio, i'll automatically thinking of him...
He is not the most expressive person i know, ok, he is not expressive at all, if he dedicated songs to me, it will be those lame songs! :p and i will like "Whattt?!! anyway thanks baby =.="... okay!
But, Hero, is always our love song, like, really, something, really touch my heart, really "expressive", really hmm, romantic and i love every single part of the lyrics, and i love how it was first sang to me, by him! *blushing*... He was like, tried to tell me, he want be my hero? Or i yang perasan?! :pp
Hehehe...

I wrote all these, for the sake of...

Nuffnang, please give me the tickets to watch this...
I am malu already write all these cheesy stuffs... :p

But really, dear first love, i allowed u to be my hero, and i want to be yours too... Thanks for the chance... ;p I am still in love with u! hee~ <3





2 comments: