Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Assalamualaikum, hi!
Quick update, ok perlu ke, padahal hari2 pun update kan!
Okay, i keep on updating about foods and it bore me! :p I love writing, hmm, ridiculous things sometimes! Sometimes, i love to update bout facts, sometimes, just about random things, sometimes, it about me having fun, and sometimes, it is about my feelings and talent2 untuk berpuisi gitu, awww!

Like right now, hmm, i have to go to work every morning, and come back home in the evening, what's left for my weekdays har?! I'm kinda miss home, homesick pulak... i miss my cats, my house, my room, homemade foods, u know, hanya orang2 yang betul2 away from home, yang tahu perasaan tu... And i gotta learn this! :) And i berasa lebih bersyukur & lebih menghargai sekarang... That's why now, i always choose the most important things, over the not-so-important thing, so that i wont lose things that i love because i take them for granted... I asked people out, because i miss them, i miss them because i remember them... if i text or leave a simple message means "i remember u..."

And sekarang, i'm with my family, i feel so loved, i love my family, and i love him (i seldom write this in public ok, die bayar i ke? yeah, maybe :p)... Sometimes he sent me to work, or come all the way just to have lunch with me, i really appreciate it, pasti saya akan belanja awak suatu hari nanti k sayang *tangan di dada mata di atas*
N esok, papa will send me to work! YAHOOOOO!

And driving to work and back from work, is quite FUN! Memang macam2 manusia atas jalan raya, syok woo! If i'm alone i love to speed up, coz entah la, i just suka! Lepas tu dalam kereta, mulut macam2 dialog keluar "#&^*%$##*"...! Ok tak mahu la bagi contoh!
Dalam kereta, i used to listen to Suria fm, promote sikit, best, sebab lagu2 semua best...

Oh, about songs, i'm addicted dekat lagu Anak Kampung, perfect, rasa nak joget sekarang juga! Banyak lagi lagu2 yang i addicted, Kerna Kasih, Maafkan Aku lagu yang lawak... Tapi forever i tak boleh resist la suara Ezad Exist! Suara die kalau menyanyi merayu2 okay! Sumpah cair! Cuba dengar yang latest, Percintaan Ini... kalau suara Izzat lain, ribut taufan pulak!

Eh, i'm really merapu over here... Sangat tak ada motif ok post ni! Membazir toner betul! Okay, thanks bye ;)

p/s : Looking forward weekend ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment