Friday, September 16, 2011

Align Center
I started it here, will end it here...
Thanks for saying so... And i'm sorry too...
However, i still have a lot of questions in my mind, about last week, last month, last two three four months, last year...
I've been wondering but i keep all the questions in my head & hope it'll getting better day by day...
But this time, when it happen again, i get really mad(like a dragon that could swallow anything), few days back... All the questions come back into my mind and i feel like i couldnt stand it anymore...
But thanks for saying sorry, i'm sorry too and i really hope things get better, it might not be the same, like 4 years back since a lot changed, but i still hope that things get better, than right now...
About all the question marks in my head, i'll ask u, later...

Anyway, i didnt expect u'll be this romantic, aww~ hahaha! =p But thanks! o-0 insyaallah! Nanti i tanye semua persoalan i n i harap u jujur la menjawab!

p/s : ala2 tulis surat cinta pun boleh nyahhh~ ;)





6 comments: