Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Semester!!! =)

Assalamualaikum~
Helloooo new semester!!! =)
Fyi, i'm exciting... for new experiences, new challenges, new excitement, new hopes, new wishes, new mindset, plus, i'm 21* ehem2 now! =p hehehe! Yeayy! *Excited!*

And life is wayyy tooooo hectic! I want a gateway! GATEWAY!
Study, events, accounting life...wuhuuuu... Meeting da la berderet2, and thing i most worried about is IVAQ =( risau sangat! Like seriously! X percaya ask him! or ask my parents! Fyi, IVAQ is intervarsity accounting quiz, remember i wrote bout this? I take IVAQ ni sebagai satu batu loncatan, dalam dunia accounting, so for me, it is very very very important for me! for my hmm, reputation?! cewahhh kannn! bukan nye suke2 dapat masuk! rezeki okay! bak kata org tua2, tuah ayam nampak di kaki, tuah manusia nampak di tangan...eh2, tuah manusia sape yang tahuuu! ;p So da tu, rezeki jgn ditolak, maut jgn dicari(bak kata P.Ramlee =p), da ter-selected, masuk ajo lahhh! So, wish me luck plishhh?!!

Btw events biasalah berderet as usual... Jom! Kayuh Beca, Zoom Sarawak, other SRM events, (fyi, i SRM) hihihi =p

And i rasa nak pergi macam2 tempats, nak buat macam2 activities, explorations! ;) Jom3x! Pm me for any invitation! =p hahaha!

Allright, lastly, new semester, please be good! Wishing for a good grade this sem, wishing for a good life... Wishing for achievements in any way! =D TQ!
Love ya all!
XOXO =)

No comments:

Post a Comment