Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day / Family Dinner / AF

to mama...
(and to all mothers in the world!) I know no matter how i much i love her, i never could love her like she loves me... No words can describe my feelings... I always miss her...

i only know her favourite colors, but she knows everything about me!
i shared everything with her, but she only shared her happiness with me, never shared her sadness, problems, never let me know...(so unfair!)
i wish i always near to mama...
i wish i always be by her side...
i always miss her cook...
i miss to hear "lecture" from her...
i wish i can hear it everyday, now...
i always make mistakes, but i was always forgiven...
please unforgive me sometimes, so that i will appreciate the forgiveness more...?!
sometimes, i feel that i'm good, i'm nice, i'm a princess, but actually i'm not...
only papa & mama make me looks like one!
only papa & mama treat me like one...
haha
Papa & mama, dont worry about me
(x worry ker apa!)
Ayang akan sentiasa jaga maruah papa & mama... that's my priority....

\Sentiasa doakan ibu anda =) Sayang bukan daripada hadiah, or anything, but kebahagiaan dunia akhirat untuk orang yang kita sangat sayang...

Listen to this, imagine, living without her... *kalau anda x tersentuh anda mmg tega! coz i cried each time i heard the song =((

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just now i have dinner with my family... Ader my aunt, uncle, cousins & grandma...
Dekat Kampung Baru...

And tomorrow, ader surprise? untuk mak(my grandma)... haha... apa2 lar my uncle, my mama ni semua... haha...

And yeayy, gonna celebrate Mother's Day tomorrow with papa, mama & adik!

♥ ♥ ♥


p/s : Bole pula contact lens saya hilang lagi sekali sebelah kan! Ish3x! Kalau x jgn panggil saya fifa! =p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And oh btw, i haven't watch AF for such a looongggg time! And just now i watched siapa yang tersingkir this week, and, it Farina!!! And there's AFMASUK!!!(sajer buat kecoh kan! =p) *padahal bukan ader orang kisah pun, hahaha! Oh and I want Aliff, Syahir or Anum masuk...
Oh, konsert ke-8 x tengok lagi!

p/s : Macro2, please masuk otak...! Just revise a lil bit! FAR, AIS? Lagi langsung x sentuh! how how how?!!
Tolong saya???


No comments:

Post a Comment