Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm 20...

Actually, today kan, i turn 20... See... I'm a big girl... wow, unbelieveable unbelievable... =p

So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
(again)
hehehe... =p


So, i'm 20... angka jer...? Nope this angka membawa maksud, maksudnya? I should be a better better better person each time the number increases... haha!

So, just wanna share my wish jer...
Since i'm 20, da besar da pun... Usia pun makin hari makin pendek... alhamdulillah lar, i've been living for 20 years, happily, bahagia, takder masalah2 besar, membesar dengan terlalu sempurna, never lack of love, kemewahan? kadang2 tu hilang lar sekejap, tapi alhamdulillah, ujian yang tu pun berlalu juga, gotta faced it... I really bersyukur dengan kehidupan ini, alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah, x tau lagi nak cakap apa... And yang paling penting, terima kasih yang teramat sangat to papa & mama coz give me this complete life... Thank you coz giving me pendidikan yang sempurna, dunia & akhirat, give me kasih sayang, keperluan, kemewahan...~ I know kadang2 i want more freedom, hmm, budak2... =p but they shouldn't too worry about me right! But whatever it is, i know what they did or do for me is 100% the best thing for me... I will always ikut cakap papa & mama, walaupun i know, kadang2 i degil sikit...

So, i'm 20, supposingly i should know how to take care of myself! And yes, i am... =p i should be more independent by now! And i will jaga diri baik2, as papa & mama wish, jaga maruah diri, dan jaga maruah papa & mama... I'll never let you down coz i know papa & mama never demand too much on me, push me or whatsoever, as long as i'm take good care of myself, know my responsibilities terhadap Allah & keluarga... And yes, i know all that... I nak jadi anak yang terbaik, solehah & ....... My wish for this year birthday is untuk to meninggalkan sifat2 buruk, menjadi hamba yang lebih sempurna & more independent? x nak manja2... haha... Kata anak sulung... =p
N because papa & mama never push me too much lar, i should give them the best! =D
Lastly, I appreciate my life tooo much too much...!

And thanks to all yang wish me~ through any ways... facebook, sms, face-t0-face... =) appreciate it!!! very much! =) Thank youuu...

No comments:

Post a Comment