Sunday, November 8, 2009

So, just now as i mentioned, my parents came over here... of course lar best! hee~ =P 
So, we had lunch together, and then shopping a bit in Alamanda... I bought a shoes, formal shoes!不是白买的哦,i need one okie! (yelar tu)  =P  Whatever...~

N also, i bought a t-shirt of manchester united, at NIKE store of course...(kan man.u's sponsor...)

N papa pula he bought a lotz of books at MPH, and i just buy a novel,from Little Black Dress(like regreting it jer)... And, test pad paper... hee~ So, i just spent a little time with my family =( But, i'm a big girl... I'm strong enough... hmm...~ =D

this book! interesting...! dunno gotta buy it or not nanti...=)

hmm? ader such book rupanya...haha~

And later on, the big game's on... =)


VS

i think that team will lead... but i x berani cakap aper2 lar...

Btw, go to this link... huh~
http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_News/BH/Sunday/Dunia/20091108004721/Article/index_html

No comments:

Post a Comment