Saturday, October 3, 2009

Seriously这是一种病...!!! I can't sleep when it is time... hahas... maybe this is a sign, for me to start studying... yeah, my roomates, tira & nadia, huh, dah study banyak bangat tu... especially nadia... tira, sorry if i influence u sikit... haha... takper results kita maintain okie... haha... 

But then, bila larut malam(mcm nama lagu), i juz can't sleep... N i'm kinda bored with facebook, n i dun wanna watch “命中注定我爱你” coz i'm gonna cry... So, i guess i supposed to start on my Management subject... hihi... So, first chapter to study... bla bla bla... hehehe...

N so, today(thursday), is my first paper, Marketing... Sucks man... I mean i'm sucks... the paper tu ok... haha... but whatever lar... Did i mentioned that i'm gonna work hard next semester? hehe... bila akhir sem, tu jer lar kerja... So, coming right up is Malaysian Studies which is a pass/fail subject, Microeconomics(the subject i hate the most), Management(i like certain chapters) & Financial Accounting(me likey, hope can do well...at least)...

So, tadi after paper, kitaorang pergi lunch dekat Putrajaya, Precint 8... Sedapnyer(i'm hungry now actually, but so not going to eat okie...)... I think i have to diet kotz... haha... 

Hmm, i supposed i hsould start studying now? hopefully... Good luck to anyone drop by here n goin' to take exams... 

Wish me & you best of luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment