Saturday, September 19, 2009

It the last day of Ramadhan... So, yeah... we have to wait for another year for the next Ramadhan...
So, everyone is soooo in raya mood... My house is sooo in raya mode... So, raya memang best, greatest! 

So, these few days been really busy, sekejap keluar beli tu, beli ni, nnti terlupa keluar semula... And these few days juga really busy buat kuih raya! ehehe... So, i've made like, 3 types... ;) I'm proud of me... hahaha... kidding... 

Whatever it is, totally busy... But persiapan menjelang lebaran is real cool, really fun, the feelings of waiting for Raya tu yang best, raya tu xder benda sebenarnyer... These few days, the days filled with pelita, bunga api, tepung buat kuih raya, cousins, and the most important thing is family... Papa, mama, adik... They fills my day, my life...

And tadi, i sent my cat, Koala to the "ward"... She sick pula nak raya ni... Nvm, will take her a.s.a.p...

N raya ni, sure will meet up my old friends punyer... They will come too my house, i think... hehe...

Gambar kuih raya that i've made, will upload later... And what's the colour of my baju raya??? Will update sooooooon... ;)


in d oven

So, lastly...
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN

p/s : To everyone, minta maaf andai ada terkasar bahasa, tersilap kata, terguris hati mana2, harap dimaafkan yerpz... 

Have fun di Hari Lebaran, tapi tanggungjawab (terhadap agama,diri,keluarga) jgn dilupakan

No comments:

Post a Comment