Friday, August 21, 2009

Okie... Hmm... My midterm is all over... Althought i din read anything, but if the paper have not over , it still membebankan in my head... So, when it all over, bestnyer... =)

So, last night after last paper, microeconomics, i watch movie, dekat my room lar... Segan nak cakap this is my first time to watch "Ayat-ayat Cinta" I love that movie... Really... Moral of the story for me : 1. Semakin kuat iman kita, semakin besar dugaan... 2.Ada hikmah di sebalik segala kejadian... 3.Bukan semua yang kita rancang akan terjadi, Allah yang tentukan & rancangan Allah itu adalah yang paling indah sekali... 4.Mencabarnya to be alone di tempat orang...
Ok, so about "Ayat-ayat Cinta", the guy is cute obviously, ok i think he suppose to be with Maria at d first place, coz he likes her, but Aisha pula, love at d first sight konon, he think that he likes her or maybe juz becoz untuk beribadat... Whatever it is, the movie is quite great... I juz hate the ending...

So, i'm sooo going back to my hometown... 
Tomorrow, bulan Ramadhan akan melabuhkan tirainya(cewah)... Hopefully, esok puasa... N Selamat Berpuasa... Semoga kita dapat menyempurnakan ibadat tahun ni dgn P.E.R.F.E.C.T.!
=)

Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan... =) =0 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment