Sunday, June 21, 2009

Well, today, my cousin/abang i, along, dah nikah dah... Times fly so fast... Haiz... X lama lagi, angah pula...Here's some pictures...will add SOMEmore latr on mayb...




Ingat lagi masa kecil2 dulu, along, angah, kak yati, me, and adik, kitaorang mmg selalu main sama2... Main saidina, main power rangers... Along n angah pun selalu ikut my family pergi holidays... Hmm... I miss my chilhood times... Hmm... =(

Whatever it is, here i am, times won't turn back... So, i'll just go with the flow...
Btw, i like this Cyberjaya campus lar... Really big and beautiful... ehehe... and i wanna study hard la this time... X nak main2... X nak results yang ngam2 ger 3.5... Tu lar, org ckp, no pain no gain... Mmg pun... ahahahaha... So, i'll work a lil bit harder lar this time... Really... Okie la... 

And papa, 
HAPPY FATHERS DAY
I love papa so much, n bersyukur sgt2 to be his daughter... 

No comments:

Post a Comment