Saturday, May 9, 2009

Well,yesterday...I've submit my webpage all over again,coz i was adding certain element to d page... 
BTW,this is my webpage... 
http://mlkstd.mmu.edu.my/~1081100509/index.html
;)
N in the lab, i take this so very opportunity to snap some pictures with my classmates...hehe...coz well...we'll not going to learn together anymore...althought i'm not that close with them,i'm glad to have classmates as cool as them...they r really GREAT !
I love to learn with PM 09 & 10... 

with celine

~adrian~chun aun~eik chun~

~sarah~min rong~me~marilyn~yang tze~

daniel~ren zhong~eric(behind)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Well,that's yesterday's story...
hehe...So,now i'm at KL...dekat rumah mak ngah ite now...So long time din see my cousies...
N tomorrow,going to Kota Tinggi for relative's wedding...
Okie okie...

No comments:

Post a Comment