Friday, April 24, 2009

SCC Dinner

Well,juz now juz back from SCC dinner...at Renaissance Melaka Hotel...Overall...okie la...rating, 3 1/2 stars...hehe...The food pun okie...n the performance,okie... Doorgift,so so... But,at least i'm quite enjoy my night, better than stayed in my room onli...

We went by MMU bus... I think this my 1st/2nd time(dun rmmbr) ride on dat bus... Dah elok2 naik bus, nadiah leave her purse in my room...So,i gotta accompany her,running back to hostel,to take her purse...huh,tired duh... dah la we r d late comers...

in d bus

The event start bout... hmm... dun rmmbr la, 8.30+pm kotz... I sit in the same table with(anticlockwise)me, Nadya, Thirah, Amira, Ami's friend(unno her name), Tiqa, Zaris, Fatin, Nadia Umira, Fatin(oso), Kak Alia... The food is really not bad la, if i imagine bout the foods,kira2 boleh流口水 lor...terliur la...hehe...


Just me!

Tira & Nadya

zaris zareeqa...

3 of us...familiar har...

lagi...

me~zaris~tiqa


with kak alia(my so very d cute neighbour)...hehe ;)

mcm x luak ger minum...eheh...

Food Session
Hold on,i remember some of the food...hehe...kuey tiaw, fish fillet(ker?), ostrich, sambal sotong, vege, chicken(curry?entah), lamb(apa entah)...n many more...


Harz, by the way, Athirah, win the lucky draw, first draw pula tu... She's my friend, she's my friend... ;) Boleh la share hamper,sharing is caring, ite... ;)
hmm...tira,with the hamper,n with a friend of her...i love dis pict...hmm...

~Tiqa~Thirah~Zaris~Afifah

Tira=Zaris=Afifah

After some happy hour, it time to go home... about 11pm+...

*btw,i lose my camera case... :( luckily it juz d case...

2 comments:

  1. hhahahaa...cmne gmbr ak leh ssat ni??
    agk musykil....huhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. hari tu kan menyibuk time org nk bergambar...
    tiada kemusykilan...

    ReplyDelete