Saturday, February 14, 2009

So today...Me,athirah n nadiah...
我们去melaka mall & jaya jusco...with one purpose...hunt for
FOODS
hehe...So when we arrived there it bout 2pm,we goto melaka mall food court...Too many choices of foodsss,till i dunno wat 2 choose...haha...

My food...claypot chicken rice

athirah's~mine~nadiah's ;-)

my two master pieces...
pro 叻。。。

taken by nadiah...can beat my masterpieces...???haha...
After d lunch we headed to jusco...走走下,buy some stuffs there n then we hunt for food gain...hehe...I get sushi...tira went to mc'd n then we get cakes from SECRET RECIPE...yumm...
n then go bck...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
N now i'm addicted to“微笑pasta”咯。。。蛮好看的哦!很喜欢张栋梁诶。。。Likin' Nicholas teo...=)But,他帅不过在那戏里面的阿哲o...
Okie...
N i miss mama,papa,adik,my cats...my home...=( =( =(

2 comments:

  1. what...??? but i like his bro also... i mean dong liang's bro(in tht movie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. his bro is handsome...damn handsome...
    but i likin' dong liang...=)his voice,his soft spoken... n his everythin'...=)
    althought he's not as hnsm as the bro...hehe...

    ReplyDelete