Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy 19th Birthday, Afifah!

So today...it is my birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.....
haha...at first i dun feel like blogging,bout my birthday,but,seems my mood changes,so...

Wishes???loads of... but as appreciation,write it here la...but maybe will left out certain ppl...i focus on msg我的人啦。。。hehe...
雪莉,josephine,iqa,angah(my cousin),ermy,daniel,kiwi,德瑾,zaris,顺辉,爱灵,雯颖,jack(msn),家义(almost forget he said) n lots more people...thanks guyz...hmm...n nina n dilla tak habis2 with their mms...haha...dah tu,asyik nak tgk semula,syok sendiri...kan...anyway,thanxie...

But i'm really,really unhappy today,at first la...no mama,papa,adik,friends...=(
in fact,我一直哭,but alone,feel like很很很down...this is my first time being alone on my birthday,i feel like i'm all alone,i have nobody...

N coz maxis is so generous,free call,hmm...i called n called n called n called people...called my friends,call papa n mama thousands of times...it all free...=)...thx maxis...haha...

N thirah n nadya,they gave me something...i love it so much...macam tau2 jer what i like...i love music box...thanks babes...


N at night juz now,went out for dinner with nina,dilla,iqa them...

Then i went out 'yam cha' with my ex-schoolmates...i didnt expect,like,hmm,they remember...coz at school pun biasa2 jer...but,really thanks girls...Elsie,wan yee,robecca,sin yee n jess(new friends)...
They gave me something too...thanks so much...

n we talked lotz...haha...很好笑的哦,wawnyee,一直在'gang'...hmm...thanks so much...that cheer me up...

okie conclusion is,i'm ungrateful sgt la if i said i'm not happy...but still,this birthday is not right...很不对。。。no mama,papa...i miss my family...i miss my home...i miss my memories...=(

i'm missing my memories every moments,in every breath i take...not juz on my birthday...love my home...love segamat...love every single things there...
But still...life muz go on...n the memories is left sooooo behind...
but can i repeat all that...?

No comments:

Post a Comment