Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY 2009

拜年tour...hihi...
So,yesterday...
(can't write at night coz i'm usually back home late at night,haha)...
Almost the whole day,i spent it with my loves loves friends...

Afternoon session
I drived,we first goto kairu's house...dekat situ,juz me,德瑾,karyi,daniel,健伟(long time din call him by his name,always kiwi,kiwi,kiwi...haha),and kairu of course...
Then we move on to kiwi house...文缤and顺辉 join us there...Lepas tu,goto karyi's house pula...
Then we back home,BUT,karyi n kairu stay at segamat baru,hav dinner at tj's house(lupa siapa punya idea)...huh...家义,凯茹,你们很可怜。。。hehe

Night session
i go by sf's car...we goto 俊杰's house...then weimeng's house then ms.gan(our form 4 & 5 class teacher)house...Lastly,mamak 24 hours...I go back with daniel's car...if i know at the first place,i'll drive by my own...=( but,whatever la...

kairu waiting for her food...haha...

got her food dy...hmm...

kiwi,me,teakjin


jack and daniel

snap,snap,snap///

counting the bills...hmm...

2 comments: